Write For Us
At Technology Blogged we accept guest posts which offer real-world value to our readership. You are welcome to supply technology related guest posts to us, and you are allowed one external text link within it.
Please note, that all guest posts will be Google Webmaster Guideline compliant.
Rules / requirements for guest post submissions:
1) Articles submitted to us must be exclusive at the time of publication and in the future. Reproduction or scraping of articles to be published elsewhere online is not permitted. Just to confirm, we will never publish an article which is not 100% unique.
2) No advertisements are allowed within your guest post.
3) We will provide an image for your post, through our database of freely available images. This is to conform to copyright and respect other people’s work.
4) You only get one chance to impress us and submit a quality article; if your article is found to be in breach of points 1 or 2 above in particular, you will have blown your chance to write for us, and we will not publish any articles by yourself or your team again.
5) Once we have published your article it becomes the property of Technology Blogged. We will safe guard your post from editing, and your author bio link will remain intact for a minimum of 12 months.
6) 500 words minimum per post.
Types of article accepted
At Technology Blogged we discuss a wide range of topics. These include; 3D, Android, Apple, Apps, Business, Gadgets, Media, Mobile, Photography, SEO and general tech news.
We are only interested in articles surrounding the general subjects above.
Get started today
If you have an article which conforms to all of our rules, and would like it published on Technology Blogged, simply send your piece to:
Our review process
Upon receiving your article we will review your post. Please note it can take up to 3 days for us to review your post, as we receive over 15 submissions per day. Please note that whilst we are quite willing to correct any minor grammatical issues or formatting issues within your post, your article will be rejected immediately if it is of too low a quality and we reserve the right to even contact you about it. If you waste our time with a terrible article, we won’t spend any time contacting you (harsh, I know, but rules are rules).
If the above sounds good and has been followed, we will get back to you on your post asap. In 99% of cases, we simply publish your post to the world and fire over a live URL afterwards, creating a more efficient system. In other cases, we may ask you to change a few things.
All in all we look forward to receiving your article and working with you in the future.